Prickly Pear

Hey girlies!  For some reason this last year or two I have been obsessed with cacti!!  I love them anywhere - as designs on items or real live cacti in pots.  They are my latest favorite trend.  I was completely THRILLED to see them unveiled in the new Seasonal Expressions book.  The color scheme is so perfect; blossom, emerald, lemon, poppy, sapphire, sea glass, sorbet, and tangerine.  The theme is offered as always:

Prickly Pear Paper Packet - 12 (12x12) doubled sided designs. Is that ombre' paper not to DIE for?!  And how about all those cute little cacti and flowers?! 

Prickly Pear Coordinating Cardstock - 12 (12x12) cardstock sheets, 3 each of poppy, sapphire, sea glass, and tangerine. You don't have to try to find color coordinated base sheets.  Close to my Heart has done it for you by creating perfectly matched card stock packs!

Prickly Pear Complements - coordinating stickers and chipboard die-cuts. Oh be still, my heart.  I can't stand how cute these stickers are!!

Prickly Pear Sequins - 144 adhesive backed sequins in four different colors.  If you are like me you can never have too much bling and these sequins will blingify your pages and cards in a jiffy.
Blue Burlap Ribbon - 5 yards. The burlap just gives the collection that crafty touch it needs.
Look at the amazing projects that can be created with this collection!  Oh my gosh if this doesn't make you want to have a southwest themed party, I don't know what will!



And, as always, if you need it all you can get the Workshops Your Way Prickly Pear Scrapbooking Kit.  It includes:
- Prickly Pear paper packet
- Prickly Pear Complements
- 4 cardstock sheets 
- Prickly Pear squins
- Blue burlap ribbon
The Workshops Your Way kit also comes with complete directions for making these layouts. How much easier could it get to create easy pages in literally minutes! 
How about more bang for your buck? As an added bonus you can create 12 cards with just a few extra supplies such as Prickly Pear Cardmaking Stamp + Thin Cuts, Black stamp pad, Emerald stamp pad, Sapphire stamp pad, Watercolor pencils, 3-D foam tape, and White Cards & Envelopes!


Speaking of stamp pads!!!  Both coordinating stamp pads with this theme are stinkin' adorable. I'm sorry but who doesn't love a llama?
Introducing Prickly Pear Cardmaking:

. . .  and Prickly Pear Scrapbooking:

And don't feel obligated to make cards with the card making set and pages with the scrapbooking set.  I fully intend on mixing it up.  I already have card ideas in mind for the scrapbooking set!

Whew!!  I know that was a lot of info.  Things work just like always.  If you want to order any of these items you can take a gander at my online catalog HERE first. It is so much nicer to see all the coordinating products together first and make your wish list. Then click on the May party icon on the website home page and get to shopping!

Don't forget I still have card and scrapbook page kits available at my Etsy shop!  They are starting to disappear so don't delay in checking them out HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by friends!  I'm SO appreciative you joined me!
XOXO
Shauna


























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit