Most Favorite Tool

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to one of my most favorite tools. ❤️
I was beyond thrilled when Close to My Heart starting making thin cuts to accompany their stamp sets.💘  I had a small, old die-cut machine from the beginning of time but I thought I better upgrade to a newer version because I just KNEW I would have to get all these thin cuts that I would be in love with.  I bought one of the name brand name die cut machines and let me tell you it is marvelous.  Over the last few months what I have noticed, however, is that I have been solely using my small, older version.  Why you ask?! 😳 It is smaller and fits right under my scrapbooking desk.  I don't have a lot of room to set out a big machine. (My scrapbook area is a decent size but of course it is FULL of supplies)  The smaller machine that I consistently use is the Cricut Cuttlebug machine.  It is small but works just perfectly for small and medium size die cuts and embossing folders.  It fits nicely under my desk and is sooooo easy to get out and use.  If you are interested in getting a die cut machine but would like something smaller scale I highly recommend the Cricut Cuttlebug.  Just click the link below and it will take you directly to Amazon where you can purchase it at a very reasonable price.  




 Click here to view this dandy little gem - Cuttlebug






Thanks for tuning in to this short post
XOXO
~Shauna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit