Close to My Heart Prickly Pear Card Making Kit

Hey ya'll, I just finished another adorable card making kit.  This kit features the Prickly Pear line that just came out at the beginning of the month.  It has a cacti and Southwest theme and it is KA-UTE!!
Here are all 8 cards that this kit will create.


Just like always, all pieces are pre-cut, pre-stamped, and ready to go.  All you need is adhesive!  It is so easy to make handmade cards for family and friends with my kits.  I take all the hard work out of it and all that is left is F-U-N!
Lets take a look at each card individually.






All pieces are pre-sorted by card so that each card's pieces are in its own ziploc bag.  Here is how they come to you.


When you take the pieces out of an envelope you will find the card base, envelope, and all the pieces needed to create the card.


You can purchase this kit HERE from my Etsy shop.  Remember as soon as I see that you have purchased I will send you pictures of each card by email.  When you receive your kit just use the pictures to assemble each card like a puzzle!

It couldn't be easier or more fun ladies!

Thanks for joining me today,
XOXO
Shauna








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit