Better Late, than never!



I finally finished one of my projects from the Seasonal Expressions 2 Launch!!  I know, that was forever ago.  It has been a little crazy around here to say the least.  I HAD to take a few minutes, for my sanity, to do a little scrappin'.


I simply cannot get enough of this line!  It reminds me so much of my youngest because he is such a little brute. :)


This collection could also easily be used for outdoor events, camping, etc.  


Who doesn't love an adorable heading like this one?!  I can't wait to get my photos on these pages.  

Do you love this collection as much as I do?  Order it from my website.  Simply go to the idea book HERE and look at the whole collection together.  Write down what you would like and then go back to the shop tab, type what you are looking for in the search tab, and add it to your cart.  It's that easy!!

Thanks for joining me for show and tell this morning :)
XOXO
Shauna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit