Hello friends!  I have been busy, busy, busy on this new set of scrapbook pages.  I was looking through some of my old inventory and came a cross a Hopscotch pack.  It just pleaded with me to be butchered up and turned into something beautiful, so that's just what I did.  You can use my pictures as a guide to create pages of your own or if you fall in love (like I did) you can purchase these pre-made pages in my Ebay shop.  Don't hesitate because it won't last long!

































Also . . . don't forget there are only a few days left for a couple of our GREAT promotions!!!

A Bushel & a Peck is only available at a discounted rate through June 30th.  Place a $50 order on my website and get it for just $5!!  It is so stinking cute you guys.  I made card kits with it and they were adorable!!




Dad is Rad is also at a discounted price through June 30th so if you have some dad pictures to scrapbook make sure you get the workshop kit or at the very least, the stamp set!


Visit my website so you don't miss out on these, as well as other, great deals!!

Thanks for hangin with me friends
XOXO - Shauna






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit