Oh My Goodness Summer is FLYYYYING!

I cannot believe how busy summer has been already!  Little League has been in full swing and so has Operation House, lol.  I have been deep cleaning each room of my home and today it was the deep freeze.  I am embarrassed at how much I threw out.  I have made a vow not to buy any more freezer food until we eat some of what was salvaged.  I was more than happy to step away for a moment to post a short blog.  (I am sitting here with hair color on - I told you summer is BUUUUSY ya'll)

So we are nearing the end of our Annual Inspirations catalog life.  Convention is just a short time away and with that comes a new yearly catalog.  Things are going to start selling out fast and then retiring so don't delay in ordering these items from my website soon.  You can view the annual inspirations in catalog view from my website as well.

Soooooo, how about meeting a new stamp set today?!  I love making cards and card making kits. It's my jam for sure.  Close to My Heart has the cutest stamp set to design the front of your cards in a flash.  Meet "Heartfelt Thanks".
I love that I can stamp the front of my cards with the background, pick my sentiment and then go back and color the adorable little flowers the way I want.  Did someone say easy?? Sign me up!  Here's a completed set. . . 
How cute are those?!  Ok ladies keepin it short today (I do have to go rinse this color, eeek!)  Check out my website and stay tuned.  I am working on another scrapbook page making kit!

Thanks for hanging,
XOXO - Shauna

PS don't forget I still have some kits for sale --
Ebay
Etsy








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit