HERE IT IS!! Some Kinda' Wonderful pre-cut card making workshop

I am so thrilled to finally present to you the Some Kinda' Wonderful pre-cut card making kit!  (squealing with delight!!)  Oh my goodness did it turn out KUH-UTE!!  Take a look for yourself. . . . 

This kit is so sparkly in person, my photo taking skills nor my camera can show you just how sparkly they are.

As always, this kit will create 8 (YES EIGHT), different cards.  Making your very own, handmade greeting cards with love has NEVER been so easy.  
 Let's take a closer look at some details I KNOW you will LOOOOVE.

This kit incorporates an awesome technique called paper piecing.  Essentially, I have stamped the base image on white card stock.  Then, the image is stamped again on a colored paper of choice and certain pieces of the image are trimmed out.  Glue the colored piece onto the base and, VOILA!  You have just made a paper pieced 3D image!

I simply love the rich watermelon hue of the hearts shown in many of the cards.  Here you see that paper pieced turtle in action.

And how about this adorable little birdie who was made the same way?!

I'm sorry, did someone say glitter?!?!  Everything is better with glitter tape and I mean EVERYTHING!

Well we simply CAN'T leave out the fox.  He adds just the right touch to this card's focal point.

I know, I know, I'm going overboard but goodness sakes girls I am in love with these cards.  Here are just couple more peeks.

EVERYTHING in this kit is already pre-cut for you.  I have even gone as far as creating all the thin cuts for you and pre-stamping everything.  (This is awesome if you are the type that has a stamp set graveyard, ha!)  Now you can give your loved ones and friends handmade cards without all the fuss.  All you need is an adhesive of your choice.  You can also use foam squares to give your cards a 3D look.  I will email you individual pictures of the cards and you just assemble them like a puzzle.  Easy-Peasy!  

Remember, everything will come to you pre-sorted and bagged up so that organization is not a problem when you get your kit.
I only created a few sets and it went on Etsy a few days ago.  There are only a couple left so don't waste time! Get yours HERE before they are gone.  
This kit is only $15 + $3.50 for shipping.  That's less than $2.50 per card!!! WHOOT! You can't even buy a cute card at the store for that much and these will be HANDMADE with love!


Would you rather create your very own designs?! Just order supplies from my Close to My Heart website HERE and get to it!!


I really hope you enjoy this kit as much as I enjoyed making them! Thanks for tuning in.

XOXO
Shauna






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit