Prickly Pear Cutting Guide



Let's add a little sparkle to your day ladies!!!  Boy have I got a deal for you.  The time is drawing near where this darling Prickly Pear line will not be available anymore.  We MUST use it a little more before it's too late!!  

If you order at least $25 of supplies including the Prickly Pear paper pack from my website I will send you the cutting guides FREE to make the adorable cards pictured below!!!



The cutting guide will allow you to make 12 cards total, two each of six designs.  What's even better?!  You will have paper left over to make other goodies too.  
Here is the list needed to make these cards:
     - Prickly Pear paper pack
     - Prickly Pear coordinating cardstock
     - Prickly Pear sequins
     - Blue Burlap Ribbon

You can embellish or stamp as desired.  If you wish to make the stamped images and embellishments as above you will also need:
     - Prickly Pear - Cardmaking stamp set
     - Prickly Pear - Scrapbooking stamp set

All you have to do is go to my website HERE and join my June party.  When I see that your order has gone through I will email you the cutting guides and the pictures so you can assemble your own cards!  Here are a couple more pics of these gorgeous cards.






And let's not miss out on the June stamp of the month - Hello Foxy!  It will only be around a couple more weeks.  How about some double dipping girls!  If you add $50 to your cart you can get this stamp for only $5!  


And don't forget to visit the clearance section of my website to get some steals!!

Thanks for joining me today lovelies
XOXO
Shauna




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit