Pre-cut Kits Destash

Oh GIRLS, I have got to destash!  It seems like I always have 1 or 2 of each kit left and they are starting to pile up.  I have GOT to get them out of my scrapbook room so I can make new ones!  In fact, I am getting ready to start on a new one soon.  So help me out gals and buy a kit or two. :)

Why pre-cut kits?
Ease and speed are a priority.  They are easy to tote to crops and events due to little need for additional supplies.  All the hard work is done. I have trimmed, cut, measured, and gone so far as to stamp images for you!  Only tools required are adhesives and scissors.  Plus using up an entire purchase, no odds and ends laying around to store in craft space, and photo ready layouts in no time!  Saving Time?!  Sign me UP!  Woot!!  

All supplies are shipped in clear zip top reusable bags and sorted for convenience.

Ok lets get to the GOODS!! :) Just click on the title and you will be linked to my Etsy shop to purchase.

First up - Prickly Pear Card Kit








Some Kinda Wonderful


Whoops a Daisy Kit 1

 





Whoops a Daisy Kit 2







Whoops a Daisy Kit 3















Whoops a Daisy Kit 4







Boom Di Ada Kit 1










Boom Di Ada Kit 2











Boom Di Ada Kit 3















Here For You Precut Card Kit










Hello Lovely Precut Card Kit













Dreamin' Big Precut Card Kit










Also in my Etsy shop are the following completed pages . . . 

Succulents pre made page   (the succulents pages are VERY 3D)








Succulents Completed Page








My Family













Beautiful










Best Day












Wedding or Love








Now, do you have a friend that might enjoy these pretties . . . INVITE THEM OVER why don't cha!?

No need to check my blog every few days . . . just have them subscribe via email over in the right hand side of my blog . . . then all of my posts will be perfectly delivered right to their email  inbox. :)  Talk about some SUNSHINE in the INBOX BABY! :)

Thanks for hangin' with me today ladies
XOXO
Shauna






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit