Little Dreamer Card Kits in da House!!

Hey dolls!  I have a new card kit finished.  It is so stinkin' cute with its bright colors and unicorn designs.  There are three kits available but I only have a few of each so don't delay with your order or you might miss out until I can get more supplies!
As always the kits are pre-measured, pre-cut, and pre-sorted for your easy assembly.  All the hard, tedious work is done.  All that I have left for you to do is all the FUN stuff! :)  So without further ado - here they are. (grinning ear to ear :))

Kit #1 - Features cards 1-5 each with a different design. Your kit will make one of each.  

Card 1


Card 2


Card 3


Card 4


Card 5


Kit #2 - Features cards 6-10, each with a different design.  This kit also makes one of each card.

Card 6


Card 7


Card 8


Card 9


Card 10


Kit #3 - Features cards 11-14, each with a different design. Your kit will make one of each card.

Card 11


Card 12


Card 13


Card 14



Each set of card pieces is sorted into ziploc baggies to make organization a breeze.  Here is a picture of one of the sets.


Kits 1 and 2 are $14 each.  Kit 3 is $12. This includes shipping as it will cost a few dollars to ship them to you.  I ship them with cardboard so they are safe during shipping.  When you get your kit all you have to do is pull up this blog post and use the pictures as a guide to assemble the cards like a puzzle.  It's such fun and a snap to do!  Your family and friends will love your handmade cards when they receive them. :)  

To avoid double fees from Ebay or Etsy and Paypal I will not be listing these kits.  They will exclusively be on my blog and on some Facebook groups.  To order all you need to do is send me an email at paperflowersmom@gmail.com telling me which kit you would like and I will send you a Paypal request.  As soon as your payment goes through your kit will be out the door and on its way to you!!

Thanks for checking in with me today friends!
XOXO
Shauna





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit