Adventure Fundamentals Workshop Kits



Oooh ladies it's here!!  I'm super excited to announce that I have five, YES FIVE, Adventure Fundamentals kits ready to go out the door.  They are made with the same CTMH paper and supplies that you know and love.  These colors are so bright and beautiful I can't even take it!!  Just like always all materials are measured, cut, and ready to be assembled.  To purchase just click on the Kit title and you will be taken to my Etsy shop.  After purchasing I will email you pictures so you can assemble them just like a puzzle.  It's so easy it's ridiculous   Lets get to it.  

Kit #1 - Makes (4) 12x12 pages











Kit #2 - Makes (4) 12x12 pages











Kit #3 - Makes (4) 12x12 pages











Kit #4 - Makes (4) 12x12 pages








Kit #5 - Makes (2) 12x12 pages




I hope you love them as much as I loved creating them.  Don't forget to enter your email at the top of this screen so you will be notified when I post.  Share with your friends!  I would really like to connect with other gals who love scrapbooking as much as I do!

Annnnnnd don't forget you can see my destashing post HERE to see what else is in my shop!

Thanks for tuning in friends
XOXO
Shauna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit