Tis the Season Card Kits

Woohoo!  I finished a couple Christmas card making kits already :))

Both these adorable kits were made using the Close to My Heart 'Tis the Season product line.

Kit #1 includes everything needed to make 10 cards, 5 of each design.  Have a look . . . 




Here's how your kit will look when it comes to you -




Kit #2 includes everything needed to make 6 different cards. . . 



Kit #1 is $18 and that includes shipping.  Kit #2 is $13 and includes shipping.  If you are interested in these kits email me at sgalvin2@hotmail.com.  Please put the subject line as 'Tis the Season.  In the email tell me what you would like to purchase and provide the email address you want me to send the paypal request to.  

Don't forget to visit my Close to My Heart website for all your scrapbooking and card making supplies!

Thanks for hanging friends - 
XOXO Shauna







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit