Grateful Heart

Hey friends, happy November!!  My Grateful Heart card kits are finally ready and they are so stinkin' cute :))  The kit includes everything you need to make 12 different cards.  You just need adhesive of your choice and scissors for trimming.  Take a look . . .







 Have a look at the individual cards in this kit.  They are so cute and fallish!













Here's how the kit comes to you.  It is packaged by card and ready to go.  When you purchase it I will send you an email with the pictures of each card to assemble.  It's so easy!!

You can purchase this kit and check out my other kits at my Ebay store.  Also, don't forget to visit my CTMH website for other great products!!

Have a blessed day friends,
XOXO Shauna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit