Still Some Holiday Sparkle left . . .

Hey, ladies!  So glad to be posting today because I have the day off work!  We got some snow last night and school was called off today :))

I have completed another glammed up Holiday Sparkle cards.  I have to say, I can't wait to give these to my family and friends!  They are turning out so cuuuuute :)  
Take a look at this one . . . 


Supplies I used to glitz up this card are:
     Gold Shimmer Trim
     Black and Gold Ribbon
     Colored Cardstock
     Shimmer Brush
     Decorative Borders Thin Cuts (this is what 
                                                  made those darling tassels!)
     
Seriously, those tassels though?!  I am going to be putting those on EVERYTHING in the future.  They were so easy to make and just adorable on things!

Don't forget to visit my website for quality scrapbooking and card making products.  Also, check in to my Ebay store to check out my card kits and such I currently have available.

Thanks for popping in today friends.
XOXO Shauna

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit