Welcome May!!!

HEEEEEEY Ya'll!  I am ecstatic that it's May for two reasons.  First, I am so ready for springtime weather and second, we get an adorable new stamp of the month!  This month is Classic Summer Bash.



Omgee, I am love with the possibilities of this stamp set.  I might plan a summertime party just so I can make the invitations!! :)

Look at how it can be used for scrapbooking or cardmaking. . . so versatile.



Just shop to your heart's content on my website.  When you hit a $50 order you are automatically able to get this adorable stamp set for just $5!  That is a huge savings my friends.  This stamp set is only availabe in May so don't delay. :)

Do you love scrapbooking products, want a great discount, and a sisterhood of friends for life?!?!?  This month CTMH is putting on an AMAZING promotion for joining.  Join CTMH in April and you will get the May, June, July, and August stamp of the month sets for FREE!!!  That's an additional $71.80 in retail value added to the incredible value of the New Consultant kit!  There are so many blessings in becoming a CTMH consultant including:
*  a 22% commission and discount on products
*  opportunity to make money doing what you love
*  new consultant kit full of product valued over $200
*  $50 in CTMH cash upon sign-up
*  free consultant website so your friends can easily shop with you



In addition to saving on crafting supplies and earning extra money, you'll get to join my sisterhood of CTMH, the Rose Blossoms!

Are you afraid to commit to something you don't know much about?  No worries friends, there is no obligation from this point forward!  Joining in April gets you guaranteed consultant membership (without selling a thing) through the end of June!  You will get all your purchases at a discount, be the first to know about exclusive promotions and consultant perks, and join a FAMILY of tens of thousands of consultants spread all over the world!! 


If you are a former CTMH consultant you can even do the no-kit sign-up option!!

Don't delay friends visit my website and join my team today and I will add you to my team's facebook page! 
Thank you for joining me today friends!
I am SO BLESSED that you did!

XOXO - Shauna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit