Oh my goodness friends, the featured collection this month is Beautiful Friendship and mercy!  The word beautiful is the perfect word to describe this line.  I mean, just look at those flowers!  


The colors in this line include bashful, canary, heather, sapphire, smoothie, white daisy, and linen.  Whether decorating for a fanciful tea party or sending a heartfelt note to a loved one, the bright, delicate paper designs provide a perfect fit for every occasion.

Annnnnnd don't forget about those Mother's Day celebrations this weekend.  If you are taking pictures this weekend with family this collection will be perfect for scrapbooking those moments later. Who could resist those teapots?!

Don't forget, for each collection their is also a coordinating cardstock pack you can purchase that matches perfectly.  Snatch this up for mats or card bases or whatever you need for your projects.


Take a look at how cute the complements are and don't forget that as a bonus the paper pack already includes two sheets of the cut apart cards! 



For the finishing touches you can add the bows and some white ribbon.  Are you dying at those bows?!  I see myself sticking those on everything. :)


Ok friends, would you like to see some projects using this line?  Here take a peek, it's too cute . . . 






I hope you all love this featured line as much as I do!  To order supplies visit my website and join the party at the bottom and then click the shop tab.  Also don't forget about the promotions this month.  The stamp of the month is Classic Summer Bash.  I'm not kidding when I say this stamp set is a MUST have.  It is so perfect for the warm weather and summer coming up with cookouts and get togethers, etc.

If you spend $50 on my website you can get this stamp set at an amazingly discounted $5!  

Do you love scrapbooking products, want a great discount, and a sisterhood of friends for life?!?!?  There are so many blessings in becoming a CTMH consultant including:
*  a 22% commission and discount on products
*  opportunity to make money doing what you love
*  new consultant kit full of product valued over $200
*  $50 in CTMH cash upon sign-up
*  free consultant website so your friends can easily shop with you



In addition to saving on crafting supplies and earning extra money, you'll get to join my sisterhood of CTMH, the Rose Blossoms!

Are you afraid to commit to something you don't know much about?  No worries friends, there is no obligation from this point forward!  Joining in May gets you guaranteed consultant membership (without selling a thing) through the end of June!  You will get all your purchases at a discount, be the first to know about exclusive promotions and consultant perks, and join a FAMILY of tens of thousands of consultants spread all over the world!! 


If you are a former CTMH consultant you can even do the no-kit sign-up option!!

Don't delay friends visit my website and join my team today and I will add you to my team facebook page! 
Thank you for joining me today friends!
I am SO BLESSED that you did!

Don't forget I have an Ebay and Etsy store where you can pick up some of my leftover pre-cut card and page kits from previous times, as well as some finished artwork.  
Ebay


XOXO-Shauna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit