Oh my goodness friends!  It has been a while because I have been crazy busy.  I had sooooo much going on with the end of school, high school baseball, and Little League.  I am so happy to be starting my summer vacation and I am thrilled to be back with all of you.

Close to My Heart has come out with a CRAZY AWESOME recipe kit.  I'm tellin' ya friends it is sooo amazing!  The Cut Above Kitchen Traditions recipe kit makes it easy for you to keep track of cherished recipes while simultaneously pairing them with precious memories!  Create a unique keepsake with all the ingredients of meaningful memory keeping.

Contents of the kit include:
     - 60 (4x6) cards, including recipe, title, journaling, and patterned
        cards
     - 6 (6x8) divider pages
     - 2 sticker sheets

You can also get the kit with the required memory protectors if you want to preserve your cards perfectly.  The protectors include 30 (4x6) and 6 (6x8).

Want the whole shebang?  Get the bundle . . 
Cut Above Kitchen Traditions Bundle includes:
     - Cut Above Kitchen Traditions recipe kit with memory
        protectors
     - Everyday life album in bashful
     - My Acrylix Kitchen Traditions stamp set

Annnnnd check out this ADORABLE Kitchen Traditions stamp  set . . . 


Omgee ya'll isn't it to die for?!?!

Okay, okay here's one last look at a finished page and then I promise I will give it a rest.  (I'm just so in love with it!)


Okay friends, another couple of reminders.  Don't forget that the end of the month marks the end of another great stamp of the month "Classic Summer Bash" AND our Postcard Perfect Promotion.  Both are so great I don't want you to miss out!




The Classic Summer Bash stamp set is a MUST for the summer.  You can do so many great things with it, like BBQ invitations, birthday invitations, summer greeting cards, summer cookout scrapbook pages, etc.  Through May 31st you can get it from my website for just $5 by placing a $50 order.  Just $5 ladies!!  Pick out your favorite products and when you check out you will automatically be able to place it in your cart.



Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end and our Postcard Perfect promotion is no exception. :(  



I can't stress enough how much of a must have this line is.  I have bought several because I love it so much and want to make sure I have plenty of it in my stash.  It is so perfect, for summer, vacations, parties, etc.  Visit my website to get yours before it's to late!!

I still have lots of extra card making kits and page making kits, as well as finished pages on my Ebay shop.  Make sure you visit and see if there is anything your heart desires. :))

Make sure you put your email in at the top left corner of this page so you can hang with me each and every time I post.  I don't want you to miss out on any news.  

Thanks for joining me today friends
XOXO - Shauna


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit