Seed Packet Card Kit



Hey gals, the January stamp of the month (Bloom and Grow #S1801) only has less than a week left!  When you spend $50 or more on my website you can get this adorable, springy stamp set for just $5!  In just a few days, on February 1st, this stamp set will still be available but will cost the full $17.95.  Here are a couple of pictures to see it in action. . . 



I also have a few pre-cut card kits featuring this stamp set.  The kit includes all of the pre-cut pieces, gems, twine, as well as card bases and envelopes to make three different cards!  I will email you the pictures of the cards or you can refer back to this blog post.  Each kit is $10 and that includes the 3 something it will cost me to ship it to you!  Heres a look at the three cards . . .







This is my favorite of all the cards.  It is perfect for holding a packet of seeds to give as a gift to someone or you could put a gift card or cash in there as well.


To purchase a kit click the paypal button below and you will be directed to paypal.com for a safe, secure purchase.  When payment is received I will email you the pictures and drop you kit in the mail.


To get the stamp set and create your own beautiful artwork just visit my website.

Thanks for joining me today friends.
XOXO-Shauna







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit