New Products for a New Year!!

Happy New Year Friends!!  Guess what comes with a new year?!?! You got it!  Our new Seasonal Expressions launched on January 1st and it is amazing. 




Jump on over to my CTMH website and you can look at all the new products now!!  Ready to order?  Just click the join button at the bottom to join the January party.  Then shop away!!  BTW CTMH is so awesome they have agree to add a FREE Seasonal Expressions catalog to every order on my website.  Can it get much better than that?!

Also, we have a new promotion for January and it’s called Love Letters!


This is an exclusive chipboard letter with a white/rose gold overlay and pre-cut flowers (on a punch sheet). The kit comes complete with a banner to write your name with a beautiful rose gold alphabet sheet. 

I can not explain the beauty of this project.  It is so stinkin easy to do too so no worries if you are a newbie.  Plus there are leftover flowers when you are done so you can make some amazing scrapbook pages too!

The cost for this kit is just $18.95 - can you believe what a steal it is!! You can choose any letter(s) you want to create a Monogram or phrase. Here’s what the kit looks like . . .



 And don’t forget about our stamp of the month for January – Bloom & Grow! 



With a $50 purchase on my website you can add this lovely stamp set to your cart for just $5.  What a deal!!






Are there too many products you want?!  



I know the feeling.  Join to be a consultant under me and you can get a great discount so you can afford even more goodies!!  Plus, I can hook you up to join the Close to My Heart sisterhood that I am a part of, where you can get great ideas and wonderful friendships.  Go to my website.  Just click the tab at the top that says “What We do”.  Then choose Be a Consultant.  You then just have to fill out the enrollment form.  Contact me if you need any help at all!


One more little secret . . . the Rose Blossom Legacies will be creating a bloghop on January 15th.  Stop by so you can see some of these great new products in action.  You won't want to miss it!!

So glad you could join me today friends. . .

XOXO - Shauna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit