Sending Some Blessings

Hey friends!  I have just finished a Fall/Thanksgiving card kit.  Oh my gosh is it stinkin' cute!  Fall is my favorite time of year and Thanksgiving always gets skipped in the rush to get to Christmas.  Truly unfair!! :(  I thought it only fair that I make a card kit that celebrates blessings and our gratitude for friends and family.  Lets have a look . . . 

I am soooo thankful for gold glitter shimmer trim :)))





Check out those sequins -- don't they just make the cards pop?!











The kit makes 8 different cards.  The kit comes with pictures of each card and then you just use the pictures as a guide to assemble your adorable cards.  It makes it so easy to create awesome cards in a flash!!  All you need is adhesive and you are set.

Let's get to the details . . . you can email me at sgalvin2@hotmail.com to let me know you want a kit.  Then I will send you a paypal request for $15.  This INCLUDES your shipping.  This is an unbelievable price for 8 cards.  Think about it. THAT'S ONLY A LITTLE OVER A DOLLAR A CARD!!!  

If you want to create your own projects with this "Falling For You" product line just visit my Close to My Heart website to shop. Click on join at the bottom and get to it!  I also have completed cards and scrapbook pages on my ebay listings.

Thanks for joining me today friends
XOXO - Shauna















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit