Beary Christmas Card Making Kits

Hey friends!!  I hope you are as excited as I am that I have finally finished these Christmas card kits!  I have worked my tail off getting these finished ya'll and I can't wait for you to see it.  I am in love with every single card in these kits.  All pieces are pre-cut, pre-stamped and ready to be pieced together using the pictures included in the kit as a guide.  It's so easy and fun!!  I have taken out all the fuss and all that's left to do is the fun stuff!  Also included are the cards, envelopes and all the embellishments.  All you need to complete these cards is scissors for possible trimming and an adhesive of your choice.  There are four different kits to choose from.  Let's get started, shall we?!?!?!?

The first kit is Kit #1 with red glitter.  It features one each of 6 different cards. Here is a closer look . . .






Here is Kit #2 with red glitter.  It features one each of 6 different cards.  





Here's Kit #1 with white glitter.  It makes one each of 6 different cards also.







Last, but surely not least, is Kit #2 with white glitter.  It makes one each of 6 different cards as well.




Aren't they so beautiful?!?!?  So let's get to the details on how you can get yours!  The kits are $15.  The best part????  Shipping is included friends! That means your beautiful, hand made cards will only be around $2 each.  You can't even buy a nice card at the store for that amount!  
I feel like I am  drowning in Ebay fees so if you would like to purchase one of these kits email me at sgalvin2@hotmail.com.  Make your subject line the name of the kit you want so that I will know your email is legit.  In the email tell me the kit you would like again and supply me with the email address you want your invoice sent to.  I will then invoice you through Paypal and you can pay with a credit or debit card.  Paypal is an awesome service that is safe and secure and used by so MANY companies online to make transactions.  As soon as I receive your payment I will drop your kit in the mail and your fun will be on the way!  

As always if you would like to order Close to My Heart products from me just visit my website.  Click join at the bottom to join one of my parties and shop away!  The special this month is that all the Fundamentals supplies are up to 40% off.  The stamp of the month is Through the Year pictured below.  You can get it for only $5 when you spend $50 on my website!  Those promotions are only a few more days so don't miss out!!

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and be on the lookout for my next kit.  It will be coming soon . . . . .

XOXO
Shauna







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit