No Worries Page Kits

Why pre-cut kits?
Ease and speed, and it's easy to tote to crops and events due to little need for additional supplies.  All the hard work is done.  I have measured, trimmed, cut, and gone so far as to tie bows all for you!  The only tools required are adhesives and scissors for possible trimming.  Plus you use up an entire purchase, no odds and ends laying around to store in your craft space.  You have photo ready layouts in no time.  Saving time?!  Sign me up, Whoot!!

These kits feature the Close to My Heart "No Worries" collection.  Be still my Heart!  They are a-stinkin-dorable!  They are great for vacation, summer, or just cookout get-together pictures.  (Giddy)
Each kit features two pages, a left and right.

Kit #1 - Sold Out








Kit #2 - Sold Out








Kit #3








Kit #4








Kit #5








Kit #6









I'm so excited to be done with this workshop!  I just love every inch of it!! :)

You can purchase my kits by emailing me at sgalvin2@hotmail.com and telling me which kit you would like or visiting my Ebay listings HERE.

Don't forget friends CTMH will unveil a Brand New Annual Inspirations Idea Book (sure to leave you speechless) August 1st.  Stick around to see the new fabulous products and you will fall in love quickly!

Thank you for joining me today friends!  I am SO BLESSED that you did!
XOXO
Shauna




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit