I am beyond giddy about the arrival of my Word Puzzle stamp set bundle while I was on vacation.  If you haven't seen these stamp sets you are going to die when you see them.  I don't know about you ladies but I LOOOOOVE decorating my calendar, journal, and my teacher planning book.  These stamps sets are going to be awesome for all of that!  There are 12 of them and each one focuses on one of the months of the year.  Don't forget that July is Stampaganza month and time is almost up!! (eeeek!)  If you don't know about this promotion let me explain a little.  When you buy two stamp sets in July you can get a third set of equal or lesser value FREE.  YES I said free - who doesn't love freebies?!?!  Don't delay with your order because you only have a few days of July left.  If you want to see more details about Stampaganza just visit my website HERE and click on the promotions tab. Want a peek at each month?!
























Now if you just can't live without all 12 months of the word puzzle sets (like me!) you can get all 12 of them using the Stampaganza promotion.  Yes that's right, you can get them all for $143.60.  The retail value is $215.40 so you essentially get over $70 worth of stamps completely FREE!! It just doesn't get better than that ladies.  If you are just interested in a few of the main holiday months they are just $17.95 each and don't forget you can get a third free if you purchase at least two of them at regular price.


You only have a few days left of the July stamp of the month promotion as well.  It is called "Storybook Alphabet" and it is so stinkin cute.  Here it is enlarged so you can see each letter.  


If you purchase at least $50 of product from my website you will automatically have a choice of adding this stamp of the month for just $5!  So order some of the amazing Word Puzzle stamp sets and get the Storybook Alphabet for $5. How's that for double dipping?!

Glad you joined me today girlies! 
XOXO
Shauna













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit