July Treats

Hey ladies!  Close to my Heart has just put out some CRAZY AWESOME deals for July.  
Stampaganza is officially underway.  During July when you buy two My Acrylix stamp sets at full price, you get a third stamp set of equal or lesser value completely FREE!  Holy smokes, we are talking a $15-$20 value depending on which stamp sets you choose! 



You’ll be able to choose from any stamp set in the current idea book, plus a collection of popular sets that we are bringing back just for Stampaganza.  Part of the featured stamps include monthly word puzzle stamp sets which are available individually or as a bundle.  When ordering the bundle your stampaganza discount will be automatically applied!  For 12 stamp sets that means an automatic savings of $71.80.  BIG SMILE!! Oh my word girls it just doesn't get any better than that. :)) Take a look at a few . . . 





I have to admit - I already ordered my bundle.  I just couldn't resist!  I picture my future journals, teacher planners, calendars, etc.  beautifully stamped and decorated with these sweet little treats!  I just can't wait until they arrive. 


Annnnd don't forget about the July stamp of the month.  This month the stamp set is the ka-uuuuuute "Storybook Alphabet".  It is just darling.  If you purchase $50 worth of product from my website you can get this stamp set for JUST $5!! 








So how about some double dipping gals!?  Go to my website and join my July party.  Order the monthly stamp set bundle and reap your savings on that.  Then add the stamp of the month to your cart for just $5!  How incredible?!?!

Hang with me gals - there will be a NEW Annual Inspirations Catalog starting August 1st!  I just previewed it for the first time a couple days ago and ordered some incredible products!  I will be giving you a sneak peak in the near future :)

Don't forget if you would like to earn some free product cash and hostess rewards contact me at paperflowersmom@gmail.com and let me know.  I would LOVE to host an online Facebook party for you.  Literally all you have to do is invite your crafting friends and I will do the rest! :)



Thanks for stopping' in girls!  I'm SO appreciative you joined me!
XOXO
Shauna





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit