Summer Vibes 12 Card Kit

Hey Friends!  I just finished a new cardmaking kit that is perfect for summer.  The tropical leaves, flowers, and suns are perfect for spreading a little sunshine through your cards!  The bright, bold colors include Candy Apple, Smoothie, Nectarine, Lemonade, Fern, Glacier, and Toffee.  Have a peek . . . 















This kit will create 12 different cards and includes card bases, envelopes, pre-cut pieces, and embellishments.  As a fun bonus there is a little coloring involved in this kit :)

To get yours just go to my Etsy shop.  I have a limited number but if you go to my shop and they are all gone just send me an email and let me know you are interested.  While the supplies are still in stock with CTMH I can buy more products and make more kits!!

Don't forget to visit my Close to My Heart website to get all your CTMH supplies.

Have a blessed day
XOXO - Shauna



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit