Hey friends!  The next 3 people that order from my Close to My Heart shopping website will get a FREE 4 card kit!  That's right free!  You just have to spend $50 on my website to be eligible.  Here's what the stinkin cute cards look like . . . 




I also have a pre-cut 6x6 page kit available now.  It is the Summer Vibes line and it is adorable!  This kit will create ten 6x6 pages.  Have a look . . . 










This kit includes the Cricut words and the adorable acrylic shapes!  You can get it from my Etsy shop.  Hurry, I only have three kits available!
An album or page protectors are not included but you can easily get them from my shopping website.  If you spend at least $50 you can get the Close to My Heart stamp of the month for just $5!

Have a great day!
XOXO - Shauna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit