Helllloooooo Beautiful Friendship!

Hey ya'll I am ecstatic to show you my new card kits.  They are so beautiful, hence the name of the line, Beautiful Friendship!  It has taken me a minute to prepare these kits because I have been so busy getting my classroom ready for the upcoming year.  (It is sneaking up so quickly this year!)  I have two kits available and they each make 6 different cards.  Here goes . . . 

Kit 1:


Here's what the kit looks like unassembled. 








Here is a look at kit 2:









Okay friends, you know the drill.  Checkout securely through paypal below.  When you do I will drop your kit in the mail so you can get it in your hands.  I will also email you the pictures for assembly.  It's as easy as that.  I only have a few of each kit so don't delay with your order!

Kit #1



Kit #2


Don't forget to visit my website for all CTMH products.  I also have many more items for sale in my Ebay shop and my Etsy store!  

Have a great Thursday ladies,
XOXO - Shauna
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit