July News

Stampaganza

STAMPAGANZA IS BACK!

During July, buy any two My Acrylix® stamp sets at the full retail price and get a third stamp set of equal or lesser value free! Choose from stamp sets in the current Annual Inspirations or Seasonal Expressions 2, plus the popular Solos number and letter stamp sets that we've brought back just for July! Solos stamp sets can also be purchased in two different bundles, one for letters and one for numbers, for even more savings!  Visit my website to the Solos stamp sets!

Don't forget July 1st marked the beginning of a new stamp of the month as well.  This month the stamp set is "Highlight Reel" and it is oh so perfect for July!  What better way to commemorate vacations and summer break than with a stamp set like this. . . 

Stamps
Take a peek at what you could create with this set . . . 

Innovative, creative, and always versatile—here’s just one example of these stamps in use.

Okay, one last thing and then I will quit yammering on today.  I have just finished an adorable invitation set using the "Classic Summer Bash" stamp set.  While you can no longer get this stamp set I wanted to show you some artwork anyway.  You could still use it as a guide to make some invitations yourself or you can order them already made from me!

The set includes 12 invitations, 6 each of two different colors.  They would be so stinkin cute for an upcoming BBQ or cookout.  Take a look . . . 

You can get these in your hands by visiting my Ebay store.  Keep an eye on my store because as soon as I publish this post I will be starting another set of the fab invitations in a couple of lighter colors.

Enjoy your day friends
XOXO Shauna





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit