Silver and Gold Card Making Workshop WITH Cutting Files

Hello friends!

I am super excited to be able to offer you these new card kit files from a fellow consultant!  Let's take a look at what these files will create . . . 



Aren't they gorgeous!!  Let's take a closer look at a few of them!





So here are the details - These files will guide you to making 30 cards using only a half pack of the Silver and Gold paper with a few sheets of cardstock.  

These cards are super adorable.  The Silver and Gold paper paired with the bashful cardstock is simply stunning!

You can get the files by simply placing an order of at least $25 on my CTMH website.  After you have placed your order just email me at sgalvin2@hotmail.com and let me know and I will mail the files right out.  (Only customers please.  I cannot give these files to other consultants.  If you are a consultant just email me and you can contact the maker of the files and get yours from her :))

The entire set of files include:
- cover page
- color cutting guide
- card reference page with photos
- tips and hints worksheet

Workshop supply list:
- 1/2 pack of Silver and Gold paper pack (X7226B)
- bashful cardstock (X5941)
- white daisy cardstock (1385)
- Gold foil paper (Z3365)
- black shimmer ribbon (Z4012)
- white and gold twine (Z4014)
- bashful pearls (Z3369)
- white card bases and envelopes (X254)

Additional Supplies used:
- thin cuts basic circles (Z3318)
- buffalo plaid embossing folder (out of stock but any could be used)
- Pewter ink pad (Z2832)
- Acrylic block
- Stamp set of your choice for sentiments

And don't forget!  We always have the 'Stamp of the Month' Promotion.  If you place an order of $50 on my website you get this adorable stamp for just $5!  This month I'm offering a FREE precut card kit to every person who orders the $5 stamp of the month from my website!!  This month the stamp is A Little Bit of Pun!  


Annnnnd don't forget to visit my Ebay items to see if anything catches your eye there. :)

Thanks for joining me today all!!
XOXO-Shauna
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit