Adventure Fundamentals Card Kits in Da House!!

Hey ladies!!!  I am super pumped that I just finished ANOTHER card kit.  I have been working so hard to get this one out before Christmas and . . . . just in the nick of time too. :))

There are two kits and each one makes 8 different, adorable cards.  The kits were made using the fabulous Close to My Heart retired Adventure Fundamentals paper pack, ribbon set, gold and white twine, and I snuck in some sequins that are (gasp) not Close to My Heart. These sequins were just so cute and vibrant I had to use them.  Let's take a look at these cards that stole my heart . . . . 

Kit #1











Kit 2










OMG I love them all!  How about the details . . . 
Each kit of 8 different cards is just $16 AND that includes shipping!  It just doesn't get any better girls. :))  To get your hands on yours all you have to do is email me at sgalvin2@hotmail.com and tell me which kit and how many you would like.  I will then send you a paypal request and as soon as it's paid I will drop your goodies in the mail!

ANNNNNND don't forget to visit my website to get Close to My Heart products.  Just click on the icon at the bottom to join the party.  The Fall/Winter items will be going, going, gone soon so don't delay.  Make sure to visit the clearance section before checking out so you don't miss the wonderfully discounted items we have available right now!

Also, take a look at my Ebay items for other great kits that I still have for sale.

Thanks for dropping by ladies :)
XOXO-Shauna

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit