Things That Go Bump In the Night . . .


Hey gals!  I have taken a little break with school starting back up but it's fall ya'll and it's my FAVORITE season!!  The new Holiday Expressions book came out September 1st and it was love at first sight.  I had to get your attention with that spooky title today because my absolute favorite holiday is Halloween.  Yes, you read that right.  I LOVE Halloween!  I could not wait to start cutting up the Cats & Bats paper as soon as I got it.

I have prepared a new Halloween card kit and it is crazy awesome! (squealing with delight!!)  Why pre-cut kits?  Who doesn't love to give their family and friends handmade cards?!  The cost of cards at the store is absolutely absurd.  With the purchase of one of my kits you can create adorable cards for a very minimal price.  

Okay, I can hardly contain my excitement.  So without further delay . . . 
















I'm so excited to be done with this workshop!  I just love every inch of it.  Lets get to the details - I have cut, trimmed, measured, and even stamped all pieces for you.  I have taken all the fuss out of making your own handmade cards to give to loved ones.  All I have left for you to do is ALL the FUN stuff!!  All you need is adhesive and scissors for possible trimming.  All paper pieces, embellishments, cards, and envelopes are included.  This kit will make 8 different Halloween cards.  All are sorted into ziploc baggies so organization is a breeze.  These were made in a  smoke free home.  To assemble you just use the pictures from this blog and put them together like a puzzle.  So easy ladies!!  

The kit is only $16 and that includes shipping.  To order one please visit me on FACEBOOK and message me your email address and tell me you would like the Cats & Bats card kit so I can send you an invoice through Paypal.  When I receive your payment I will drop it in the mail and your kit will be on its way!

Thanks for stopping' in friends!  I'm so appreciative you joined me!
XOXO, Shauna


































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit