Smitten

I know it's a little early to be thinking about Valentine's Day but it will be here before we know it folks!  Let me tell you this collection is adorable.  The combination of patterns and colors is amazing!

Smitten Papers

Here's a peek at the projects you can make with this collection . . .

Smitten Projects

Fun right? Here’s what comes in this Smitten Workshop Kit…

  • Smitten Stamp + Thin Cuts
  • Smitten Paper Pack + Sticker Sheet
  • Coordinating Cardstock Pack
  • (2) – White Daisy Cardstock sheets
  • Black & White Dots
  • (12) – Slimline Card Bases & Envelopes
  • Deck the Palms – Tropical Acrylic Shapes
  • (2) – Top-load 12″ x 12″ Memory Protectors
  • Photo Placeholders

You will also want to make sure to check out the list of ‘Additional Supplies Needed’ to complete this Workshop as shown. Simply drop the item number into the search bar on my CTMH Website and each item should pop up easily.


   CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR SMITTEN PRODUCT BUNDLE NOW!

Want a closer look at this Smitten Collection?  Just scroll to the bottom of this post and watch the video.  Thanks for visiting today friends.

XOXO
Shauna


Be sure to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of this Collection! Happy 



Creating my friend!

Heart

As a reminder, this Smitten Collection is available through February 28, 2022 on my Close To My Heart Website. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit