Free Kits in JUNE!

Hey, hey hey!  It's been a bit since I posted but I could NOT avoid passing on this promotion.  Ya'll you can get free page kits from Close to My Heart for their June promotion.  

It's The Best Moments are Free promotion and it only lasts through June.  Basically you purchase a kit for the price of the stamp set and all the supplies are included free to complete two scrapbook pages.  Yes I said FREE!  Who doesn't love free stuff ya'll?!

There are four kits to choose from.  Let's have a look, shall we?

Happy Trails - I am literally in love with this stamp set.  Look at the roasting marshmallows!!!

Escape to Paradise -  This color scheme is so perfect for the summer weather and vacation pages.
Grillin' and Chillin' - I seriously could use this set all summer long!  We grill almost every weekend. :)

Then and Now - This is an exclusive set.  It is not featured in the catalog at all so if this stamp set appeals to you, this is the only place you can get it!!


Do you have trouble making a decision like me?!  If so, you can get the bundle friends.  The bundle is a $70 value and you can get all four sets for just $52.95!  Take a look at everything included . . . you just cannot beat this deal girls!
Don't forget, if you order the bundle you can add the stamp of the month to your cart for just $5!  That's another big savings!  The June stamp of the month is It's Your Day to Sparkle and it is devine!!!


Just look at these adorable pages you can create with this stamp set.  My favorite part of having this stamp set is that I can create adorable wedding and anniversary cards with any paper set I want!!

To get these great deals just visit my website and click on the June party at the bottom.  Then go to the promotions tab at the top.  

Have a blessed day friends!
XOXO - Shauna



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit