Brand New Year and . . . NEW IDEA BOOK!!

Hey there friends!  Happy New Year to you all.  With January first comes our brand new idea book.  This idea book is not the typical seasonal expressions booklet of the past.  It is a new, full-sized, beautiful FULL idea book!  

And guess what ladies?!  With your first order this quarter Close to My Heart is generously going to give you a FREE idea book with your order!!  How awesome?!  Make sure you jump over to my website to put your order in when you are done here.  

Don't forget in Close to My Heart world every single month there is a new stamp of the month.  When you place a $50 order on my CTMH website you can get this special stamp of the month for just $5!  Can you say SAVINGS!!  The stamp of the month for January is so versatile for ANY craft project.  It's called "Card Captions" and, oh my, is it amazing.  Just take a look . . . 


This stamp set is regularly priced at $18.95 ya'll so that is a huge savings when you get it for just $5!  Here are a couple examples of it in beautiful artwork.


Another great promotion you won't want to miss is our "Heart Happy" line!  It is specially delivered just in time to get going on your Valentine's projects.  These products are only available while supplies last so don't delay because they are already at a discounted price!!

Last, but definitely not least is our National Papercrafting Month Frame It Up special.  

This reminds me so much of our Welcome Home Wreath kit we had last year and it was amazing!  I KNOW this frame it up decoration kit will deliver beautifully as well.  Here's a look at what comes in the kit.  
Right now they are giving a discount for purchasing more than one kit because it can be used in many different ways.  This is also only available while supplies last.

Well friends I think I will quit yammering on for now but make sure to visit my CTMH website for all these great deals and jump over to my Ebay store to peek at what I have left of pre-cut kits and completed artwork.  I will be popping back in soon because I am starting the new year off by beginning on a new pre-cut kit today. :)  Thanks for stopping by . . . 

XOXO
Shauna
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit