Hello Friend


This card makes my heart sing!Those hues of goldrush and sapphire just complement each other perfectly.  The paper pieced butterfly is just the icing on the cake! I love the dots on the wings that add such unique detail.  Stapling the twine to the card front is a wonderful trick I learned from a fellow consultant.  It's so much easier than trying to tie it and it gives it a rustic appeal, don't ya think?  

Recipe:
Espresso:  4 x 5.25
White:  3.25 x 2.25
Yellow:  .5 x 3.25
Gold Foil:  3.25 x .25
Blue:  1.5 x 3.25

Make sure to visit my CTMH website to take a look at all the great products and promotions going on.  Also check out my Ebay store to see my discounted pre-cut card kits and other goodies.

XOXO
Shauna









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit