Hey ya'll don't for get our last Fab Faves sale goes live tomorrow afternoon and runs for 24 hours!!  This is THE LAST ONE girls so don't miss out.  Select products will be an amazing 25% off.  You can shop HERE.



Also, this is the last chance to join the CTMH sisterhood (that I DEARLY love) during a WONDERFUL promotion.  It's the Fab Four promotion and that means you can get May, June, July and August stamp of the month sets for FREE!  Say what?!?!?  That's right.  Joining this month you will have all of these benefits:
     - 22% commission or discount on product
     - more crafting products
     - new consultant kit worth over $200
     - $50 CTMH cash
     - Free website so your friends can shop with you
     - access to the Rose Blossom sisterhood facebook page

Annnnnd guess what?!  You are guaranteed consultant status with a fab discount through June 30th without any obligation.  Can you believe that?  I joined for the discount and have NEVER looked back.  It is so exciting each and every time they come out with another Seasonal Expressions that I could never dream of letting my status lapse.  If you decide you can't live without the discount (like me), you just need to put in $300 of sales each quarter of the year.  Think about it, I only have to put in $100 of orders each month to keep my discount.  (I spend that much just by myself. :))  That's awesomesauce!!  Okay I will get off my soapbox for now because there is a little boy behind me getting ready to read his baggie book . . .  but give this promotion a thought.  It's really a GREAT deal!  All you have to do to sign up is go to my website and scroll to the bottom. 

Have a blessed Thursday friends
XOXO - Shauna


























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit