Here For You Pre-Cut Card Kit

Girls, I have been working my hiney off to finish another pre-cut card workshop.  Here it is!!


This kit is "Here for You", which features two card designs focused on caring and sympathy.  The kit is completely pre-cut!!!  I have even cut all of the thin cuts for you!  All stamping is also done for you so that you don't have to purchase another stamp set. HOLY COWS ALIVE GIRLS!


 Each kit makes 3 each of two designs, for a total of 6 cards.  All the hard work is finished for you so that all you have left to do is the fun part.  All you need to complete this kit is adhesive of your choice.  This kit will allow you to create handmade cards for loved ones easily and quickly,  It's so much fun! Saving Time?! Sign me UP! Whoot!

If you prefer to do all the steps yourself feel free to order the kit from my website HERE.
There is a picture of the whole kit below.


The kit comes sorted in two ziploc bags for card 1 and card 2.  To complete the project just save the pictures from this listing on your computer or supply me with your email address and I will email new ones to you.  It's that easy!


You will receive card bases, envelopes, pre-cut pieces, shimmer trim, and white enamel dots.

The kit is only $15 and $4 shipping.  Thats only around $3 per card, FOR A HANDMADE CARD!! Get the kit HERE.

BTW have you seen the shimmer trim?!?!? (Squealing with delight!) Here is a close up of it.  Is it possible to be IN LOVE with shimmer trim because I think I am!!  You can get it from my website HERE.


If you love card kits I still have a couple of others on my Etsy shop as well.

I have a Dreamin' Big kit shown below.  It's set up the same way as the Here for You kit except it makes 8 different cards.


Isn't it stinkin' cute!? It is only $18 and $4 shipping.  That's LESS than $3 per HANDMADE CARD! Get the kit HERE.

I also have the Hello Lovely kit.  It is an awesome project that will make family and friends think you have slaved over handmade items.  Little do they know but you were able to create them on your own very quickly and easily! Shhhhhhh, I won't tell if you don't. :)  This kit comes with three completed cards to use a guide.  The kit supplies materials to make 2 more of each design so that you have a total of 9 cards when finished.  This kit can be purchased from my Etsy shop HERE.

 
Remember you can shop for Close to My Heart products from my website as well.
www.smaxedon.ctmh.com

Thanks for joining me today friends :)
XOXO
Shauna







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit