Amore

I am just so excited to have just finished a huge bundle project.  I have created a bundle of completed scrapbook pages with the theme love.  (Swoon :))  I am so proud of them.  Here's a quick pic of all 12 pages included in the bundle.  They coordinate left and right to make 6 double spreads.


I used a few of my favorite things in this bundle.  I could not live without gold foil paper, gold glitter paper, and sequins and I included all of them in these pages!!  How about a closer look at some of the pages. . . 

















I also have TONS of coordinating paper and embellishments I am going to throw in with it!  

I'm selling this bundle for $48 and that includes shipping.  That's less than $4 per page!!  If you are interested in this bundle it is first come, first served.  Just shoot an email to me at sgalvin2@hotmail.com.  

PS It is only available as a bundle.  I don't want to have to split pages up and then re-post.  

Thanks for visiting today friends!
XOXO-Shauna









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit