New Little Dreamer Card Making Kit

Well ladies it has been CRAYYYY-ZZZZYYY lately with trying to get my house clean and my classroom done before school starts!  I actually finished two more kits weeks ago but haven't had the time to get them out to people.  Whew, I need another summer vacation, hah!  I have a new card kit I want to debut today.  It is soooo stinkin' cute too.  So here goes--

This kit will make five different cards.  They feature sentiments such as thank you, sympathy, and congratulations.  All pieces are pre-cut, pre-stamped, and ready for you to assemble.  All you need are scissors for possible trimming and adhesive of your choice.  Sometimes a little foam square is just what the doctor ordered too.  It adds just a little bit of dimension to your cards and pages.  
So here they are ladies (woohoo)!












Aren't they cute?!  I just cannot get enough glitter paper.  I will put that amazing paper on EVERYTHING!!  So here's how you nab your card kit.  You can purchase it from my Etsy shop HERE or you can message me personally.  I'm only charging $10 for this kit and that includes shipping.  You can't beat that ladies - that's less than $2 for a handmade card for your loved ones and friends!  Don't delay, I only made a few kits.  

Have a blessed day friends,
XOXO
Shauna


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Smitten Cardmaking Kit

Aurora Cardmaking Kit