Hey girlies!  I just finished something a little different for me . . . I made some scrapbook page kits.  It has been a minute or two since I have done the scrapbooking kits so it was quite refreshing.  We were supposed to go to Walt Disney World this summer and obviously didn't get to, so I decided to make some page kits that could be used for the Disney theme.  Not a Disney fan?  No worries!  These pages don't actually say Disney on them so they could be used for a variety of pictures!  Have a peek . . . 











They are even cuter in person!  I had a blast making them.  If you are interested in purchasing a kit to make your own just visit my Etsy shop.  AAANNNNDDD don't worry friends, I will get right back to my card making now LOL!

XOXO
Shauna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here! It's Here!

Going, Going, Gone!

January is as Sweet as Honey!