Hello good friends!! I am super excited to announce that I have finally finished my Chelsea Gardens card making kits. :) I have two kits and I have to tell you -- they are adorable. Chelsea Gardens is a new product line in the Seasonal Expressions 1 book that just debuted from Close to My Heart. It has a springy, natural feel to it. It is so refreshing with its cool colors and tranquil patterns. The colors in this line include charcoal, fern, glacier, heather, juniper, mink, sweet leaf, and white daisy. Let's take a look at each kit: Kit #1 Omgee I loooove the bold flower pattern on this last one! And here is Kit #2 . . . This is my favorite in kit 2. Just look at how those flowers peek-a-boo out of the card. These card kits took a LOT of extra time because I did some paper piecing on the thin cuts and I also did tons of coloring with my watercolor pencils on them. I REALLY wish you could...
It’s the end of July, which means that our current Annual Inspirations Idea Book is about to retire—along with a bunch of amazing products featured inside of it! We’ve rounded up some of our favorites that will be bidding us adieu. Make sure to snatch up these goodies before they’re gone for good! State & Province Stamp Sets With a mini stamp set for each US state, Canadian province and territory, as well as the countries of Australia and New Zealand, these stamps are great for a wide variety of crafting projects. We love the idea of using them to document vacations, road trips, engagements, and to send love from one state to another. And the best time to get these stamps is right now because for every two stamp sets you purchase during the month of July, you get one stamp set of equal or lesser value for free as part of Stampaganza! So get the whole collection (and save!) before it’s gone! Thin Cuts All of th...
Sweet as Honey! This new collection has me starting off 2022 Sweet as Honey! I love this collection so much and can't wait to start cutting it up. Let’s take a closer look at the Papers in this Sweet as Honey Collection… Available with or without the Sticker Sheet. 2 each of 3 double-sided 12″ x 12″ designs. It is amazing! My favorite is the bee pattern. The great part of this collection is that you can use the sides that are not bee themed for other projects as well! YOu could use the striped and damask paper for heritage or even a baby theme. Can you say versatile?! Are you a Cricut user like me? Be sure to grab the coordinating Digital Art Collection specifically made for this Collection! SHOP THE SWEET AS HONEY COLLECTION Make sure to visit my CTMH shop for all your Sweet as Honey needs! Then hop over to my Esty shop and see all the great kits I have been working on with older collections. XOXO, Shauna
Comments
Post a Comment